TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Upon accepting our quote (verbally, text, email or by any other means), we deem that you have read, fully understand, accept and agree with all of our terms and conditions.
2. All quotes are submitted based on the service area being in the same or similar condition as the visible area when quote was provided or as per the information supplied by the customer. Any variation from the above, may incur additional charges. The customer acknowledges and agrees to meet this additional cost, which will be disclosed to the customer before the additional work is undertaken.
3. A deposit payment is required at the time of booking to secure a date. Once a date is secured and the deposit is paid, it is non-refundable. Dates may be changed, however less than 48 hours text or email notification may result in a rescheduling fee (excludes adverse weather conditions).
4. Full and final payment is due on day of completion of service unless prior arrangements have been made in writing and signed off by both/all parties. Late payment of invoice shall immediately incur a 25% late payment penalty fee. This shall be payable on all or any monies outstanding from the invoice or Contract from the date payment was due, but without prejudice to the Company’s other rights or remedies in respect of the Buyer’s default in failing to make payment. The client also agrees to pay all costs involved in the collection of this debt owed to us including but not limited to legal costs on a client/solicitor basis and all costs of a debt collection agency engaged to act on our behalf in recovery of the debt.
5. Payment is payable by cash or internet banking.
6. All supplies, materials used in the service remain the property of Dr DecknFence until full payment has been received.
7. Dr DecknFence requires clear access to electrical power point and exterior water tap.
8. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the service area is clear of furniture, BBQ, planters, other items and pets are secured. Dr Deck will not move such items as we are not insured for this, unless this has been agreed and signed off by both parties before the day of service.
9. Any plants and overhanging shrubs, trees, and foliage are to be clear of the service area. If not removed, Dr Deck’s final service outcome may be impeded by these obstructions.
10. The customer acknowledges that the service may be restricted in obtaining a perfect result due to any pre-existing conditions present in the service area, for example paint.
11. Please check your quote for service description, important notes or any other terms and conditions that may apply.
*Some services are not offered at every location. Contact your local Dr. Deck n Fence for more information.