Recommended Care Guide
To keep the serviced area looking good please follow the below recommended maintenance guide.
• Thoroughly sweep the serviced area regularly.
• Trim nearby bushes and trees. They need to be at least 18 centimeters from the deck to slow down mould, moss and rot.
• Don’t let leaves and other debris pile up in corners as this will cause mould, mildew, and or rot. And will also make the area slippery.
• Move planters, chairs and tables occasionally to avoid discoloring the decking.
• Never put planters directly on the deck. Always slightly elevate them.
• Keep nearby gutters and downspouts in good repair as water pooling and sitting on the deck or path will cause mould, mildew, slime and in the case of timber rot.
• Remove debris from between deck boards using a putty knife as this is where the water from your deck drains and if it is blocked then the water cannot drain which will cause mould, mildew and rot.
• Wash your deck or concrete regularly. An unwashed area is an invitation to mould, slime and mildew.
• Don’t drag heavy items across your deck that will gouge into your deck.
Are you organized, have some business experience or power washing experience? We are looking for owners who are not afraid to roll their sleeves up and jump into the mix. If this is you, then please take a moment and REQUEST FRANCHISE INFORMATION TODAY! We will contact you via email within 24 hours with additional information. Thanks for considering Dr. DecknFence!
*Some services are not offered at every location. Contact your local Dr. Deck n Fence for more information.