1. It is the clients responsibility to ensure deck is clear of furniture, BBQ planters etc. Dr Deck does not move such items as our insurance does not cover us for this unless it has been agreed to by both parties before the day of service. That plants and overhanging shrubs, trees etc. are clear of the area to be serviced. We require the service area to be clear of such items upon arrival. Failure to have these items removed may incur a waiting charge, or if rescheduling of the job is required then a fee will apply. Dr Deck
n Fence will not be held liable for any damage that may occur with moving of these items.
2. Upon accepting our
quote (verbally, txt, email, fax or any other means), we deem
that you have read, fully understand, accept and agree with all
of our terms and conditions.
3. A deposit payment may be required at the time of booking
to secure a date.
4. Full and final payment is due and expected on day of
completion of service unless prior arrangements have
been made in writing and signed off by both/all parties.
Late payment of invoice shall immediately incur a 25% late
payment penalty fee. This shall be payable on all or any
monies outstanding from the
invoice and or Contract from the date payment was due, but
without prejudice to the Company’s other rights or remedies
in respect of the Buyer’s default in failing to make
payment. The client also agrees to pay all costs involved in
the collection of this debt owed to us including but not
limited to legal costs on a client/solicitor basis and all
costs of a debt collection agency engaged to act on our
behalf in recovery of the debt. All supplies materials used
in the service remain the property of Dr. Deck n Fence NZ until
full payment has been received.
5. Payment is payable by cash, bank cheque, credit
6. Once date is secured and the deposit is paid, it will not
be refunded, but dates can be changed.
7. Dr Deck n Fence requires clear access to electrical power point and water tap
8. By accepting this quote, the client agrees to the service
outcome Dr. Deck n Fence is able to achieve.
9. Please check the back of your quote form or amendment sheet for any further terms & conditions of our